Yulia Cahya Blog

NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

i'm not alone


Today, when i feel very sad and lonely, Alloh send me a good person that make me laugh louder.There was something very painfull inside my heart.I don't know why.Maybe i allready broken heart.
No,,,,,, 
I'm not broken heart, i am just need a time for prepare everything.To start from zero.

I want you to know that me, Yulia Cahyaningrum won't so easy break down,,,,
slowly but sure, i will pass it.

I'm not alone. Allah always with me.


THANK YOU ALLOH
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori coretanku dengan judul i'm not alone. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://yuliacahya2012.blogspot.com/2012/07/im-not-alone.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -

Belum ada komentar untuk "i'm not alone"

Post a Comment